Sunday, July 19, 2009

Welcome to the Site!

Welcome to "Mang Now!", a new site created by The Mang, aka me, Alex Mangie!

This is for all of my adoring fans out there that either have a genuine interest in what I have to say (however ridiculous, random, mundane, or intelligent it may be) or for my friendly political adversaries that absolutely loathe me for my political viewpoints. Well, that is true to a certain extent anyway. They probably loathe me generally, political viewpoints be damned.

Most of you know I have done a lot of writing on Facebook on a number of different things. It has varied from political opinion to sports to music to complete randomness for lack of a better description. While I can reach out to only so many on Facebook, I would like to try and generate a bigger following if possible. So this brings us to the site.

While the site clearly is coming from a conservative slant, I do plan on writing about things unrelated to politics. Though politically there is a lot to talk about today, I don't want to be politically exclusive.

Also, I am in the process of doing something called "Monday's Mang", which as you probably can guess is me on video rambling about God knows what. There is a good chance it will be on the CPA exam and me bemoaning it! Yes, that probably will be the first video I will do.

I also want to bring your attention to the FOX News and Wall Street Journal RSS Feeds on the right side for a few of the major headlines of the day.

Enjoy, and if you have any questions, complaints, or insights, please feel free to email me: Alexinytown@AOL.com

The Mang
Conservative Capo of Youngstown

No comments:

Post a Comment